Terms of Acceptable use
As a condition of posting messages or comments to eastmalling.net, you agree to abide by these terms of acceptable use.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Be written in English (sorry, we don't have the resources to deal with any issues that might arise from postings in other languages).
Messages must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause needless anxiety.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
We may delete without appeal any posting that we believe to be in breach of these terms. We may also delete postings that we consider not to be appropriate for this site or to have become out-of-date, but will try to contact you by email before doing this if you have left a valid email address with your posting.